- State laws require truck-operators to keep a record of distance driven and the fuel (including type of fuel) purchased in each state.
- Each trip report must cover all distances travelled including dead-head miles.
- Properly completed trip reports will help you avoid fines and assessments against your company.
- If your vehicle or unit breaks-down and you get a replacement or re-power unit, you must complete a separate trip report for each vehicle to cover the distance travelled for each unit, including fuel purchased.
Welcome to the October Edition of the TSC Newscast!
Thank you for your continued business!
Trip Sheet Central (TSC) continues to provide services to hundreds of satisfied truck-business owners, owner-operators and company drivers. We are excited to announce some major improvements and features to our suite of business-management services.
- IFTA Mileage and Tax Worksheets:
- Break-down of toll miles vs non-toll miles is now reported in the IFTA Mileage and Tax Summary report.
- Many questions have been asked about which miles matter in the IFTA report: Some states consider toll miles as exempt, while others do not. TSC takes the approach taken by most states, i.e: toll miles are exempt from IFTA taxes, but fuel purchased on the toll road counts.
- Vendor Transactions Report
- Option to add/manage your own vendors in addition to global list of vendors is now available.
- Save Location and Contact information for vendors in the quick add vendor form
- Review transaction details in the new Vendor Transactions Report
- New Message Center
- Access to System Messages is now even easier with color coded display from My Dashboard
- Read and respond to application messages, ask questions, find answers from within TSC
Free data upload from your spreadsheets. - TSC will, free-of-charge import data from your excel spreadsheets to help you catch up with data entry.
We realize many of our customers were using difficult to maintain spreadsheet programs that they don't know how to migrate to TSC without many hours of laborious data-entry -we can help!
Send us your spreadsheets of brokers, drivers, shippers, receivers, manual trip sheets, bills of lading and we'll import them into TSC. FREE this month (a $250 value!)
Referral Cash $$
The greatest compliment you can give us is a referral. Refer your business partners, associates and friends who you think could use TSC. We'll set them up on a trial account, provide unlimited training and support, AND send you $10 for each confirmed sign-up. -No waiting, no fine print. It's that easy -your friend signs up -we send you $10, and there's no limit on how many can sign up!
Thanks for your business!
The Team @ Trip Sheet Central
Business Tools for Truckers, by a Trucker!